Introducing the new ghd max - our wide plate professional hair straightener with dual-zone technology and 70% larger plates** for smooth and sleek results, with no extreme heat.
Fitted with wide 1.65" styling plates harnessing two new generation heat sensors for consistent heat distribution, the new ghd max hair straightener is ideal for styling long, thick and curly hair types in half the time*. Evenly maintaining the optimum styling temperature of 185°C from root to tip for premium results without compromising the condition of your hair. The ghd max is engineered to maintain healthy tension and efficient heat transfer from the plates into the hair, to give 80% more shine† and up to 2x less frizz†† for a long-lasting, salon-quality finish.
- Dual-zone technology: patented heater system controls 185°C consistently across both plates, guaranteeing sleek and smooth results from root to tip, even on the thickest of hair, with no extreme heat
- ghd's widest surface ceramic floating plates: smooth with high gloss coating to help eliminate frizz and provide enhanced shine
- Sleek rounded design with curved edges: allows you to create straight styles or loose waves, snag-free and easily
- Optimum styling temperature of 185°C: any hotter damages the hair, any cooler and the result is compromised
- Time saving transformation: 70% larger plates**, perfect for styling all hair types even quicker
- Plate dimensions: 3.54 x 1.65 inches
- Universal voltage: for outstanding performance wherever you are in the world
- Professional length 2.7m cable
- Sleep mode: switches off if not used for 30 minutes
- 30 second heat-up time
- UK three pin plug